Have you got your eAadhar card online? If yes, it is mandatory to validate Aadhaar Card Signature right away to make your e-Aadhaar card Valid. Here is the tutorial of the same showing on how to validate Aadhar Card Signature within few steps.
This is really a simple task and all you need to follow the steps carefully to complete the process of validation. After downloading eAadhar card, you will get a “Question Mark” symbol which states that your electronically generated Aadhar is not valid. To make the same valid, it is must to do these steps very soon.
Once the process of getting eAadhar card from http://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in completes, open the PDF document using Area Pincode. Now observe the area having “Validity Unknown”.
To remove Validity Unknown problem in Aadhar card, follow these steps given below.
Procedure to Validate Digital Signatures on e-Aadhaar
- Open the PDF document and right click on “Validity Unknown” message and select “Validate Signature”.
- This will open a new window; here select “Signature Properties” option then select “Show Certificate”.
- Cross check the options here and find the certificate path having name “CCA India 2011”.
- Select this particular certification “CCA India 2011” then select “Trust” tab followed by “Add to Trusted Identities”.
- If you are asked any security question, just answer “OK”.
- Check(√) the field for ‘Use this certificate as a trusted root’ and click ‘OK‘ twice to close the opened windows.
- Now finally click on “Validate Signature” to complete the process.
That’s it. You eAadhar card is now fully validated. You can now use generated eAadhaar card as a proof of identity.